How to Buy:
- Each line of text can have a maximum of 12 to 15 letters.
- The street name will be in 89mm kinderlsey font, secondary text will be in 50mm kindersley.
- You can describe further instructions such as symbols, sizes or alignments, in brackets if needed. A complicated example might be:
(smaller, top left) (left arrow) 10-15 (smaller, top right) 21-26 (right arrow)
- You can also select the background and text colour top be used
- Finally, you can add a No Through Road symbol, this is the red and white "T" on a blue background.
- For complex designs sketch will be emailed for your approval before anything is manufactured
Product Delivery Time: 10 to 15 Working Days.
The classic die-pressed street name sign.
Our most popular street name plate, used by more than 65% of local councils in the UK.
Manufactured in extremely durable and long-lasting 11swg SIC half hard aluminium, in accordance with every aspect of Highways Authority and the Department for Environment’s requirements.
Die-pressed type gives a traditional raised-lettering effect. The styles used are usually 89mm and 50mm Kindersley font with a 12.5mm border.
The standard depths are 150mm for single line and 225mm for double-line, with the length calculated according to the number of characters. A wide range of colour combinations are available.
Any size can be produced to your specific needs, up to a maximum size of 1800mm x 1200mm. Contact us with your requirements.
The option shown here will be pre-drilled for wall mounting (screws not supplied).