How to Buy:
- Each line of text can have a maximum of 12 to 15 letters.
- The street name will be in 89mm kinderlsey font, secondary text will be in 50mm kindersley.
- You can describe further instructions such as symbols, sizes or alignments, in brackets if needed. A complicated example might be:
(smaller, top left) (left arrow) 10-15 (smaller, top right) 21-26 (right arrow)
- You can also select the background and text colour to be used
- Finally, you can add a No Through Road symbol, this is the red and white "T" on a blue background.
- For complex designs sketch will be emailed for your approval before anything is manufactured
Product Delivery Time: 10 to 15 Working Days.
The classic die-pressed PRIVATE ROAD street name sign.
Manufactured in extremely durable and long-lasting 11swg SIC half hard aluminium, in accordance with every aspect of Highways Authority and the Department for Environment’s requirements.
Die-pressed type gives a traditional raised-lettering effect. The styles used are usually 89mm kindersley font for the street name and 50mm for the PRIVATE ROAD text. You can also have text such as RESIDENTS PARKING ONLY, NO PARKING etc. Please specify in the space provided above.
The standard depths of the sign plates are 150mm for single line, 250mm for double-line and 300mm for a triple line with the length calculated according to the number of characters. As Standard the first line of text is 89mm font height with subsequent lines all 50mm. A wide range of colour combinations are available.
Any size can be produced to your specific needs, up to a maximum size of 1800mm x 1200mm. Contact us with your requirements.