How to Buy:
- Each line of text can have a maximum of 12 to 15 letters.
- The street name will be in 89mm kinderlsey font, secondary text will be in 50mm kindersley.
- You can describe further instructions such as symbols, sizes or alignments, in brackets if needed. A complicated example might be:
(smaller, top left) (left arrow) 10-15 (smaller, top right) 21-26 (right arrow)
- You can also select the background and text colour to be used
- Finally, you can add a No Through Road symbol, this is the red and white "T" on a blue background.
- For complex designs sketch will be emailed for your approval before anything is manufactured
Product Delivery Time: 10-15 Working Days.
An award winning polycarbonate street name sign for sale online.
Virtually unbreakable, reverse digitally printed on to a polycarbonate sign face, offers all-round protection from the elements and vandal resistance. These street nameplates are used by more than 45 local authorities.
The standard depths of the sign plates are 150mm for single line, 250mm for double-line and 300mm for a triple line with the length calculated according to the number of characters. As Standard the first line of text is 89mm font height with subsequent lines all 50mm. A wide range of colour combinations are available.
Glass smooth finish - allows you to remove graffiti on site. The sign face tray has been rigorously stress tested to ensure a long product lifespans.
Comes with 2x posts, manufactured from 100% recycled plastics, with a range of benefits including:
- 5 fold product lifespan increase compared to timber
- UV & scratch resistance
- Crack, chip and splinter proof
- Rot and algae proof
- Reduced environmental impact in terms of CO2 production, water usage and landfill savings.
These road name signs are available in a wide range of colours and reflective materials.