How to Buy:
- Each line of text can have a maximum of 12 to 15 letters.
- The street name will be in 89mm kinderlsey font, secondary text will be in 50mm kindersley.
- You can describe further instructions such as symbols, sizes or alignments, in brackets if needed. A complicated example might be:
(smaller, top left) (left arrow) 10-15 (smaller, top right) 21-26 (right arrow)
- You can also select the background and text colour top be used
- Finally, you can add a No Through Road symbol, this is the red and white "T" on a blue background.
- For complex designs sketch will be emailed for your approval before anything is manufactured
Product Delivery Time: 5-7 Working Days.
Printed Aluminium street name sign for mounting to EXISTING posts.
This sign option is for mounting to an existing post or posts, such as an existing lamp post or road sign post. It is supplied with channel section on the reverse and 76mm (3inch) clips for post mounting. Posts NOT supplied. It's also advisable to check the diameter of the posts. The majority of aluminium posts are 76mm in diameter but many other sizes are used.
Manufactured in extremely durable and long-lasting 11swg SIC half hard aluminium, in accordance with every aspect of Highways Authority and the Department for Environment’s requirements.
The standard depths are 150mm for single line and 225mm for double-line, with the length calculated according to the number of characters. A wide range of colour combinations are available.
Any size can be produced to your specific needs, up to a maximum size of 1800mm x 1200mm. Contact us with your requirements.