How to Buy:
- Each line of text can have a maximum of 14 to 16 letters.
- The street name will be in 89mm kinderlsey, secondary text will be in 50mm kindersley on a second line. e.g.
- You can describe further instructions such as symbols, sizes or alignments, in brackets if needed. A complicated example might be:
(smaller, top left) (left arrow) 10-15 (smaller, top right) 21-26 (right arrow)
- You can also select the background and text colour top be used
- Finally, you can add a No Through Road symbol, this is the red and white "T" on a blue background.
- For complex designs sketch will be emailed for your approval before anything is manufactured
Product Delivery Time: 7 to 10 Working Days.
The popular aluminium street name sign for mounting to RAILINGS.
This sign option is for mounting to railings only.
Manufactured in extremely durable and long-lasting 11swg SIC half hard aluminium, in accordance with every aspect of Highways Authority and the Department for Environment’s requirements.
The styles used are usually 89mm and 50mm Kindersley font with a 12.5mm border (unless otherwise stated).
The standard depths are 150mm for single line and 225mm for double-line, with the length calculated according to the number of characters. A wide range of colour combinations are available.
Any size can be produced to your specific needs, up to a maximum size of 1800mm x 1200mm. Contact us with your requirements.