Die-Pressed Street Sign - Post Mounted (Recycled Plastic Posts)
The classic die-pressed street name sign.
Manufactured in extremely durable and long-lasting 11swg SIC half hard aluminium, in accordance with every aspect of Highways Authority and the Department for Environment’s requirements.
Die-pressed type gives a traditional raised-lettering effect. The styles used are usually 89mm and 50mm Kindersley font with a 12.5mm border.
The standard depths are 150mm for single line and 225mm for double-line, with the length calculated according to the number of characters. A wide range of colour combinations are available.
Any size can be produced to your specific needs, up to a maximum size of 1800mm x 1200mm. Contact us with your requirements.
PLEASE NOTE THE AVERAGE DELIVERY TIME FOR A DIE PRESSED SIGN IS 15 TO 20 WORKING DAYS.
Supplied with 2x posts, manufactured from 100% recycled plastics, with a range of benefits including:
- 5 fold product lifespan increase compared to timber
- UV & scratch resistance
- Crack, chip and splinter proof
- Rot and algae proof
- Reduced environmental impact in terms of CO2 production, water usage and landfill savings.
Quality assured street name signs:
- Meets or exceeds BS EN 12899-1; 2007; and UK highways regulations
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 controlled environment
- Fully guaranteed for 2 years with our refund or replace policy
- Performance lives of up to 12 years can be expected, covering you for any failure against shrinkage, peeling, cracking or UV light fading.